Oppo F21 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 44,999 (8/128GB). This phone is available at OPPO-authorized stores across Nepal. Oppo F21 Pro is similar to Oppo Reno7. It has a “Fiberglass Skin Design” with Snapdragon 680 CPU for power. Please note that this version is 4G.
There is also a 5G variant with Snapdragon 695 SoC, but as of now, there is no information on when it will arrive in Nepal. The 4G variant has now been launched in Nepal. So in this article, we will discuss the official specifications, price, and availability of the Oppo F21 Pro series (F21 Pro, F21 Pro 5G) in Nepal. In this article, we will discuss the specifications and features of the Oppo F21 Pro, 4G variant.
Oppo F21 Pro Overview
Oppo’s fiberglass leather design is on the back of the Oppo F21 Pro. According to Oppo, “The fiberglass-leather design uses litchi texture coating and a molded plate cover that integrates the back cover of the phone with the mid-frame for a premium look and feel.
Simply put, it has a leather-like finish on the back. However, only the Sunset Orange color option ends there. There are also Cosmic Black and Aurora Blue colors that don’t have “Oppo’s industry-first fiberglass leather design”.
The rectangular rear camera module has a dual-tone finish. One of the camera circles is surrounded by an LED light called the Orbit Light that doubles as a notification LED for messages, calls, and battery charging status.
The phone is relatively thin and light at 7.5mm in thickness and 175g in weight. At the bottom is a 3.5mm headphone jack, mic, USB-C port, and speaker.
Similarly, the power button is on the right, while the volume button and SIM card tray are on the left. The SIM card tray supports two SIM cards and has a dedicated slot for a microSD card.
You might also like:
- Oneplus Nord 3 5G Specification Officially Released Date.
- Nothing phone 1 Price in Nepal Specifications Availability
- iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max launched official with A16 Bionic Chipset Dynamic Island notch, 48MP camera
The phone has a 6.4-inch AMOLED full HD+ display. The display supports a 90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate (5 fingers), and a maximum 180Hz touch sampling rate (2 fingers).
It sports a punch-hole cutout at the top left of the display. And the display has an optical fingerprint sensor. The top and side bezels are slightly thinner, but the chin is on the larger side. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Powering the device is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset. This is one of the most popular chipsets among budget phones. This processor was first seen in the Redmi Note 11 in Nepal, but now this chipset is used in the most budget to mid-range smartphones.
Along with the Adreno 610 GPU, the Snapdragon 680 is built on a 6nm process and has a cluster of four Kryo 265 Gold CPU cores (up to 2.4GHz) and 4 Kryo 265 Silver CPU cores (up to 1.9GHz).
The phone comes with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 storage. It has a dedicated microSD card slot that allows users to expand its storage.
Performance and Memory
The most notable distinction between the Oppo F21 and its professional sibling is within the chipset. The vanilla F21 professional is hopped-up by the new flower 680 processor whereas the professional 5G gets the flower 695 treatment. except for the chipset, the F21 professional series is offered in an exceedingly single memory configuration of 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
Other than that, the camera setup on the two devices is not exactly the same though they share some common elements. Both the F21 Pro and F21 Pro 5G feature a triple camera setup led by a 64MP primary and a 2MP monochrome sensor.
Additionally, the F21 Pro houses a 2MP microscope camera, while it has been replaced by a macro lens on the 5G model. Similarly, for selfies, the F21 Pro uses a 32MP sensor, while the F21 Pro 5G settles for a 16MP lens.
The Oppo F21 Pro has a single orbit light around the sensor for notifications. The 5G variant has an additional orbit light around the main sensor. These lights flash to notify the users about the notification.
Battery and OS
The phone packs a 4500mAh battery, which supports 33W SUPERVOOC fast charging. It runs on Android 12 and is topped with ColorOS 12.1.
Oppo F21 Pro Specifications
- Body: 159.9 x 73.2 x 7.5 mm, 175g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), IPX4 water resistant
- Display: 6.43 inches FHD+ AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 90Hz refresh rate, 430 nits (typ), 600 nits (HBM), 800 nits (peak), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/3.3, (microscope)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.4, 24mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500mAh battery, Fast Charging 33W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colors: Cosmic Black, Sunset Orange, Auroral Blue
Oppo F21 Pro Pros and Cons
Oppo F21 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
|Oppo F21 Pro||Price in Nepal|