Realme Nepal has launched the new Realme GT Neo 4 in Nepal at a special value proposition, details are given below. The GT series has become the epithet of the upper mid-range and flagship killer from the Chinese company. The successor to the Realme GT Neo 3, the new gaming-focused model packs in a powerful Mediatek Dimensity 8100 chip and 150W fast charging. Let us know the specification, specs, and price of the Realme GT Neo 4 in Nepal.
Design and Display
The Realme GT Neo comes with a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display from Samsung. It has a left-aligned punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera. It’s an FHD+ panel that supports a 120Hz refresh rate. Likewise, the touch sampling rate is 360Hz.
Also, the screen has 100% coverage of the DCI-P3 color gamut.
The back panel has a matte finish and comes in three colors. The phone is only 8.4 mm thick and weighs around 179 grams.
The gaming-focused device also has a capable set of cameras. With the triple setup, the primary shooter is Sony IMX 766 50MP f/1.8 sensor with optical image stabilization. And rounding out the combo is the 8MP ultrawide 119° FOV and 2MP macro shooters. For videos, the main camera can shoot a maximum of 4K 60fps, while it also supports slo-mo video up to 240fps. For selfies, it has a 16 MP front camera that can shoot up to 1080p 30fps with EIS.
The rear triple camera setup is powered by a 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor. There is an 8MP sensor for ultrawide shots. Likewise, the third sensor is a 2 MP macro lens.
The phone can record 4K/60fps video from the rear camera. You also get support for UIS Max Stabilization.
On the front, there is a 16MP selfie camera capable of recording 1080p/30fps videos.
- iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max launched official with A16 Bionic Chipset Dynamic Island notch, 48MP camera
- Oppo f21 pro price in Nepal, specifications, price, and availability
Under the hood, the Realme GT Neo packs the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC. This chipset was announced earlier this year and is based on a 6nm process. It offers a three-tier core architecture with Cortex-A78 as the performance core and Cortex-A55 as the efficiency core.
It also gets 3D VC liquid cooling like the Realme GT. The apparatus consists of stainless steel and copper structures, which are said to be able to lower core temperatures as low as 15˚C. You also get “GT Mode” which enables high performance along with other gaming-related features.
You can also share your screen to play the game on a bigger screen. Both wired and Wi-Fi screen-sharing options are supported and you can even pair a mouse and keyboard for better control. However, this feature will be available only after a software update.
Pros and Cons Realme GT Neo 4
Realme GT Neo 4 Specifications
The device packs a 4,500mAh battery. It supports 50W fast charging via a Type-C port. The phone has dual stereo speakers and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It also has support for Dolby Audio and Hi-Res Audio. The device comes with Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0 on top. There is also a 4D Tactile Linear Motor for better haptics.
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED, 87.5% Screen-to-body-ratio, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 394 PPI density
- Weight: 188g
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 5, AG Glass Layer
- Triple Rear Camera: 50MP, f/1.8 Sony IMX 766 OIS Main Sensor + 8MP f/2.3 119° Degree Super Wide Angle Sensor + 2MP, f/2.4 Macro Lens
- Video: 4K at 30/60fps, 1080p at 30/60/240fps, gyro-EIS
- Front camera: 16MP, f/2.5
- Video: 720p/1080p at 30fps, Multi-scene recording, and Front Super Anti-Shake
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G
- Processor: Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G610 MC6
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: UFS 3.1, 128GB/256GB
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- SIM: Dual Nano
- Software: Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12
- Color Options: Black, Blue, as well as Silver
- Miscellaneous: Under Display Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass, Geomagnetic Sensor, Front, and rear dual light sensor, Distance sensor, Color temperature sensor as well as GPS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, USB Type-C, Multi-functional NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, USB On-The-Go, Stereo double super linear speaker, Dual mic noise reduction, Dolby Panoramic Sound, as well as Hi-Res Audio certification
- Battery: 4500mAh, 150W Fast Charging, (Recharge to 50% in 5 minutes)
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 77,999 (12/256GB) for 150W Fast Charging Edition
Realme GT Neo 4 Price in Nepal & Availability
Realme GT Neo 4 price in Nepal is Rs. 77,999 for the 12/256GB, 150W fast charging variant. This phone is exclusively available at Drawer at a discounted price of Rs. 74,999.
|Realme GT Neo||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/128GB||1,799 Yuan||NPR 40,000|
|8/128GB||1,899 Yuan||NPR 45,000|
|12/256GB||2,399 Yuan||NPR 50,000|